MS redefines stealing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS redefines stealing

Either Microsoft has felt the existence of open office or they are finally admitting to price gouging

The ultimate steal
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

And here they're doing something like this already (officially it's "limited edition" due to 15 year anniversary of MS in Poland...but doesn't look limited at all) - Office 2007 Home for 50€.

Sometimes I think about getting it...but not sure if I'll actually need it...

Comment

Well, the office home and student we got here in sweden is aprox 170€
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

well, with almost 5 times bigger GDP per capita I could argue that you're the ones getting much better price

Comment

Working...
        X