PC Games coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Games coming soon

here's a month-by-month calendar of major PC releases.

(Note that some games have not had specific release dates announced yet, and many may still change in the weeks to come).

September

Medal of Honor: Airborne (9/4)
    The Sims: Bon Voyage (9/4)

NHL 08 (9/11)

Stranglehold (9/18)
    World in Conflict (9/18)

Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East (9/25)
    The Settlers: Rise of an Empire (9/25)

October

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (10/2)
    Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (10/2)

Half-Life 2: The Orange Box (10/9) (contains TF2!)
    FIFA Soccer 08 (10/9)
    Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (10/9)

Painkiller: Overdose (10/15)
    Thrillville: Off the Rails (10/16)
    You Are Empty (10/16)

Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties (10/23)
    F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate (10/23)
    Clive Barker's Jericho (10/23)

Gods & Heroes (10/30)
    NBA Live 08 (10/30)
    The Witcher (10/30)
    Timeshift (10/30)
    Universe at War (10/30)
    Hellgate: London (10/31) (WOOOT!!!)
    Need for Speed: ProStreet (10/31)

November

BlackSite: Area 51 (11/5)
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (11/5)
    Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (11/6)
    Empire Earth III (11/6)
    Gears of War (11/6)
    Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (11/6)
    Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance (11/6)

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (11/13)
    Crysis (11/13) (more wooot!!)
    EverQuest II: Rise of Kunark (11/13)
    Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (11/13)
    Sim City Societies (11/13)

Unreal Tournament 3 (11/19) (even more wooot!)
    Last edited by Mehen; 3 September 2007, 06:46.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

NWN2 - Oh shit, there goes family life.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I REALLY liked NWN2, but hoped that it would look better considering how hard it was on the hardware.

Either way, if the Mask of the Betrayer expansion is anywhere near as good as the original campaign, it'll find its way into my hands very quickly.
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

En lieu to NWN2 I am going to try to play an evil, really evil mean a$$hole. Will that make the game harder to play though? Or is there a simple way to be a good character and still get the evil ending?
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I wonder how The Witcher will end up...it's beeing hyped here beyond reason, "polish game that will be one of the few best this year" (it's even in mainstream press...). Kinda like Chrome and Painkiller were hyped...

BTW, actually looked up for some info about this game (finally? ), some "interesting" stuff :>
          http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTV2ic9qI4 Official videoclip for the game by the death metal band Vader! (yeah, horrible; yeah the band is also Polish, though 99% of people here wouldn't know)
          http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1053.html I must say that official trailer looks interesting...and more in line with the book than the horrible movie/series. Gameplay also could be ok...and " GC 2007 Lady of The Night Cam Gameplay" video suggests this won't be your typical RPG medieval game (I guess that's the point..."darker" (Vader?! ) side of middle ages)

PS. Yes, I know, "witcher" just doesn't sound right...it's just a case of direct translation of polish term, which was coined in the same way from "witch"...but it doesn't convey any explicit relationship/meaning to the word "witch" in polish, except that is related in some way and it's exclusivelly of masculine grammar form...
          Last edited by Nowhere; 12 September 2007, 16:02.

Comment

Working...
          X