Have the crap scared out of you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have the crap scared out of you!

Not enough time to complete important tasks? This is a common problem that can be solved with the help of time-management techniques. A training course in time management is a great investment in your own future.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Statistically speaking its not that scary
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

There's a nice similar thing in Vienna subway underpass near Sezession.

Comment

I don't these statistics are accurate I mean as I was watching another species became extinct, i think the world would know about it if that was the case.

I mean check this out
        Species extinct = was 18,230 now 18,231 ????

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
          I don't these statistics are accurate I mean as I was watching another species became extinct, i think the world would know about it if that was the case.

I mean check this out
          Species extinct = was 18,230 now 18,231 ????
          Well, that pretty much is my beef with clocks like that, they are all based on the statistic average

Its only usuable as a very loose guideline on how to interpret "every xx second xx people are born...." statistics
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid View Post
            Well, that pretty much is my beef with clocks like that, they are all based on the statistic average
            Which isn't accurate every second, but pretty accurate over the whole year.

Originally posted by Technoid View Post
            Its only usuable as a very loose guideline on how to interpret "every xx second xx people are born...." statistics
            Not to interpret - to visualize. You'll still have to do the interpretation yourself.
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Okay, so my english is bad

Comment

Working...
              X