feline pwnage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feline pwnage!

was having problems sleeping tonight because my cats where going crazy running around my room.

it's not abnormal for them to be hyper at this time of night, but they usually tire or move to another room. they don't typically squeak either...

then i realized, my cats make a whole lotta noise when they want to but they have never squeaked before.

truly enough i had a mouse!

sorry for the quality of some of these pics, taken on my cell phone + plus it is dark in my room (light bulb burnt out this morning).

my favorite pic:
    /meow
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Asus Striker ][
    8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
    Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Apparently they were playing real nice with him. After a few minutes with either one of my cats, he'd have more holes than a sieve. In case he would've been caught by the male one, he'd be half chewed and licked to death as well.
    See: http://twolumps.net/d/20040430.html
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

nice avatar

they played with him for the better part of an hour. just like they would with their mouse toys.

Tiger (the male) carried him a couple times in his mouth only to drop him free again. This cat is the one that plays fetch so i'm not surprised.

Both cats teamed up and used tactics to saround and corner the little critter quite a bit.

At the end he was worn down enough that i was able to walk up to him and catch him under a small bowl.
      /meow
      Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
      Asus Striker ][
      8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
      Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Hehe cute!

I know that cats like to give gifts to their owners and maybe they were waiting for you to make the final kill as a gift to you.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
        X