Day of Fatties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day of Fatties

Nice day at Hornsea today anyway before I went home I sat on the sea wall over looking the beach. Now it's got to be one of those statical quirts but nearly everyone over twenty on the beach was overweight some by a lot. Quiet a few of the kids were on the huge size as well.
    Fatty day special at Hornsea????
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

I've heard similar comments about a very popular beach near here - a beach which used to be called "Muscle Beach."
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

UK and Canada? u should be thankful the weather is good enough for you to go to the beach

Comment

Originally posted by NetSnake View Post
        UK and Canada? u should be thankful the weather is good enough for you to go to the beach
        Very rare this year. Looking at thenumber of shops closed the poor summer as hit hard.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

We usually have a solid 3 months hot enough for the beach. We're pretty much dead centre of N.A. so it's continental climate - no large bodies of water to regulate us. Hot summers, freezing winters.
          Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
          Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
          X