which superhero would you date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which superhero would you date?

The largest comic database online, Comic Vine features Comic Reviews, News, Videos, and Forums for the latest in and more!

Aurora, the twin sister of Northstar, was a founding member of Alpha Flight. She suffers from a split-personality disorder, which has caused her to be caught in precarious situations.
    I would date Aurora

The hot french girl

Aurora also...

Elie, gues we can't be friends

Comment

Kitty Pryde

Tough, smart, and caring, Kitty is loyal through and through. She will let her hair down and show you how to party. Just don't do her wrong or she'll use her ninja-moves on you.
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

She-Hulk 64.6% Match
        Tall, strong, and...green. She-Hulk will show you a night on the town. Make sure you're a perfect gentleman. You don't want to make her angry...or have her sue you. Be sure to do your stretches before you date. Remember, she dated the Juggernaut before. Make sure your home is ensured.
        "Do you like girls more powerful than yourself?"

Why would I even consider dating a superhero if the answer was no?

Kevin

edit Just for fun, answer "not at all" to all the questions and see what you come up with.
        Last edited by KRSESQ; 24 August 2007, 21:54.

Comment

X-23
          64% Match
          You are in for a wild time. X-23 has the stamina to keep going and going. Rough and wild, don't get on her bad side or she might pop a couple claws into ya.

Never heard of X-23 before...go figure.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Scarlet Witch
            65.8% Match

Scarlet Witch has altered the probabilities and has given you a chance to date her. If you're into chaos, magic, and tight corsets, she's the girl for you. Just be careful, you might find yourself in an alternate reality...or dead if your date goes poorly.
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

65.2% each
                Last edited by NetSnake; 25 August 2007, 09:42.

Comment

Araña & Black Canary; 67% & 64% respectively

Yeah, I like tough chicks

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 25 August 2007, 17:34.
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

NetSnake: Who is the gal with the two claws? Is it Uriko?

Comment

Scarlet Witch
                      67% Match

Scarlet Witch has altered the probabilities and has given you a chance to date her. If you're into chaos, magic, and tight corsets, she's the girl for you. Just be careful, you might find yourself in an alternate reality...or dead if your date goes poorly.
                      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Aurora, 58%
                        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
                          NetSnake: Who is the gal with the two claws? Is it Uriko?
                          she is X-23

Comment

Originally posted by NetSnake View Post
                            she is X-23

in case you guys are not sure, she is wolverine's "daughter"
                            Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                            ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

My Super Hero Lover is

Mary Jane
                              82.6% Match

Last edited by knirfie; 27 August 2007, 07:10.
                              Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Working...
                              X