Amusing Council Web Site stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amusing Council Web Site stats

If you typed the web address, check it is correct. If you pasted the web address, check you copied the entire address. Try searching again You can search the website by: Browsing from the homepage, using the menu or the search bar above to find the information you need.  Alternatively, you can use the A-Z of services. 

I like the ones about litter which are pure rubbish. Forgive the pun. The streets in Sheffield are filthy but the people clearing up have no chance and do a good job really considering the equipment.

I wonder what the Councils definition of clean is???

Litter bins overflowing well sorry you see that every day any time. At least someone's put the rubbish in which is amazing.

Grass cut to an acceptable level. Well a Goat would do much better to be honest.

Street lights well those can be out for months so again another fiction.

Dangerous roads well 99% is complete fiction. Any road that's so worn that it prevents a car breaking in straight line is dangerous to me and that would be most roads in Sheffield. Some have worn down to the cobbles some back down to mud underneath.

Now I've just spoken to Street Force as they've forgot to tell us that they closing the road down and haven't told us when. The signs up Street closing for road repairs but no time or date. I'll think they'll miss that deadline. Annoying as we got an engineer coming tomorrow and he won't be able to get to us if the road is closed.

Gritting. Roads treated within three hours of the decision. Well that depends on the morons trying to drive. Normally the town gridlocks so the gritters can get out or no one makes a decision in the first place. If it Snows Sunday forget it no overtime. Also depends on stock levels.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Seems like cherry picking to me.
    FT.

Comment

Working...
    X