Anyone have a Dreamcast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Dreamcast?

Well, in the US it came with a browser CD that kinda walked you through the whole process. I'm not sure if the UK version is different, but the US one was completely self explanatory.

I know this doesn't help you much but at least it's something... Sorry I can't help more.

Oh, here's an idea.. go here: Daily Radar and post a question to them. If anyone knows they should!!

Hi acobra - yeah, I got a DreamKey CD (sorry, GD-ROM ) but it only lets me sign up to their own dreamcast network. I want to change it to my free phone access one.

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a million-to-one", he said.

Comment

Yeah, I have one , but haven't used the modem yet

Mark F.
      Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
      --------------------------------------------------
      OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
      and burped out a movie

Comment

It's defintiely different over here.

I would suggest the NGO forums, but they are down about 98% of the time. I think your best bet is to ask at daily radar (it's a new site from Imagine media and they answer reader questions every day)

Good Luck!!

Comment

Steve, I'll try and remember to ask tomorrow at work (we sell all formats of dreamcast) and see if one of my colleagues knows.

Colin
          You wanna piece of me? here, *crunch*, o.k. not _that_ bit.

Comment

Anyone have a Dreamcast?

Just wondering if any of you have one of Sega's latest and greatest cos I want to know how you change the ISP from the dreamcast network to my own one. I have a UK one if it makes any difference.

------------------
            Cheers,
            Steve

"The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a million-to-one", he said.

Comment

Working...
            X