Asus K7M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus K7M

Anyone knwos where I could find a picture and the specs of the upcomming K7M from Asus? It is not listed on their site yet...

Look here it might be listedwith some specs... SlotA.com

I know that they just released a new bios revision for those lucky few that have them!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

already checked there and did not find much... only the chipsets but I already knew them

Comment

look at bxboards.com....they have a review of the board...

Comment

thanks, found it...

Comment

http://www.computer-x-press.com/ 189.00 in or.

hehe pricey but i think its worth it.
            msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
            it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

I am a bit afraid of the support this board will get since there are BIOS updates but nothing on Asus site yet...

Comment

Working...
              X