I'm gonna freakin' PUKE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna freakin' PUKE!!

Michigan's rogue Governor Jennifer Granholm, the one that took us from a budget surplus to a $3 billion deficit in 1 term, has a new brainstorm for reducing the State budget:

reclassify 200 felonies to misdemeanors

The end result would be the State would dump these prisoners to the County Jails (and therefore off the State budget), forcing them to release most of their prisoners to the streets.

This from a Governor whose previous two jobs were as Michigan's Attorney General and as a Prosecutor for Wayne County (Detroit & suburbs).

GRrrrrrr...

The Detroit News editorial by Oakland County's Chief Executive (next largest county outside of the Detroit area) is classic;

Editorial....

Everybody should go out and buy a gun. I recommend an Uzi. If you don't like guns, then I suggest you buy a pair of guard dogs, preferably a pit bull and a Rottweiler.

You're going to need them.

There's a harebrained scheme that has some momentum in Lansing to reclassify as many as 200 felonies and magically convert them into 200 new misdemeanors.

Gov. Jennifer Granholm jumped on this proposal and says she favors it. It is a strange position indeed for the former attorney general of the state to adopt.
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps
Working...
X