Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your favorite Monty Python sketches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your favorite Monty Python sketches!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Dilitante1 View Post
      That's probably one of my favorites from MP&THG. I'm hard pressed to find any part of that movie I don't really like (except the ending, perhaps).

Also from same,

The Tale of Sir Galahad

Comment

Wow, I just realize this scene is cut in the german version IIRC. The part where she breaks the fourth wall and talks to the audience is missing. And I don't think they mention the oral sex explicitly. And the gay stuff. Or maybe I'll have to watch it again.

But yeah, Dil's pst could have been mine
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Another gem, the Ministry of Silly Walks

I could (and have) spent hours on YouTube just watching their skits.
          Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
          Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
          X