X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tetleys Beer And Mentos Experiment

LOL!

Tetleys Beer And Mentos Experiment

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

hm...if that was actually possible as depicted, NASA would use it as rocket propellant
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Nice video editing!

Comment

I think they added a pinch of salt as well as the Mentos; at least, I did!!!

How about Newcastle Brown?
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Die Cola und Mentos Experimente kennt ihr ja bestimmt schon. Was passiert wohl wenn man Mentos und Carlsberg mischt?
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

LOL!

Comment

You don't put sweets in Carlsberg. ROFLMAO
              FT.

Comment

Heheheh.

Incidently, here in Denmark, we call "Ale # 16" the best Danish beer.

Although I didnt expect Carlsberg to tell that in a commercial.

(http://www.jo-hansen.dk/beer/brygger...RE002_2001.htm)

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Working...
                X