They made these as chips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They made these as chips?

So there I was... researching these snacks called 'Smart Puffs' that I got from the grocery store. A lot like Puffy Cheetoes but not terrible for you. Anyway, it leads me to Taquitos.net which reviews snack foods.

and it led me to this:
    http://www.taquitos.net/snacks.php?page_code=25

A list of the ten worst chips they had reviewed... I found myself laughing, gagging and going wtf. The Sour Cream and Clam; the Cuddlefish flavored and the Naga Squid were particular 'favorites' (read the commentary on the Squid one)
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Those wacky Japanese...
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Yeah well the Sour Cream and Clam are Humpty Dumpty brand.. that's a new england brand. We can take all the credit for THAT one.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

i love these

Plantain Products Co. snack - one of 47 plantain chips reviewed by Taquitos.net's snackers.
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE] View Post
          considering I love banana chips a thinly sliced relative sounds appealing.

Comment

Working...
          X