X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The secret to world peace!

NSFW.
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Hmmm ... lets do some thinking ... who does the free world needs to make peace with ???? How woud a typical pair of their women's breasts look like ???
    eeeeeekkkkk , you owe me for the lunch I just threw up !!
    Originally posted by Gurm
    .. some very fair skinned women just have a nasty brown crack no matter what...

Comment

Originally posted by FatBastard View Post
      Hmmm ... lets do some thinking ... who does the free world needs to make peace with ???? How woud a typical pair of their women's breasts look like ???
      If that makes you lose your lunch, then for ***** sake don't look at the cottage cheese movie on the same site....
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid View Post
        If that makes you lose your lunch, then for ***** sake don't look at the cottage cheese movie on the same site....

(we're missing a barf smiley on this forum)

Comment

Originally posted by FatBastard View Post

Can't be any worse than Chris Farley's.
          Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
          Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post

(we're missing a barf smiley on this forum)
            Told you not to look! Didn't I?
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Hrm... won't play for me on two seperate computers... sounds like I'm not missing much though.
              Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Works for me. Quite pleasant folksy music with excellent video illustrations of the song's theme. I admit that I puzzle over the thread title, though.
                Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
                  Works for me. Quite pleasant folksy music with excellent video illustrations of the song's theme. I admit that I puzzle over the thread title, though.
                  Do you have much fight left in you while ogling those breasts?
                  "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

It comes very hard, even at my age! (Interpret that as you will )
                    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
                    X