Amazing !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing !!!

These Samsung-sponsored dancers take football-stadium card flipping to the next level with this inspired routine. They combine computer-generated choreography, perfect synchronization, custom-designed costumes that can instantly reveal a variety of colors and a level of cooperation that's probably not even possible…
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Yes. The Koreans are good at this kind of thing. If you Google "Arirang Mass Games" you can find videos of some amazing choreography, as well as "card videos" some of it being very gymnastic and done by young kids. These games are held annually, so try out a few of them.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

How the F##k do they remember the choreography??
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

You would remember if they hold a pistol to the nape of your neck if you blow it!
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Well yeah, only that it's not literally a pistol in this case... this isn't north korea. But there's probably a lot of pressure by your employer AND your coworkers. I don't think that's all the motivation behind it. I bet it has a lot to do with pride, however artificially created the allegiance to your employer might be.
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
          X