Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win2K & opacity

Hi...

Does anybody remember the old thread about ajusting the opacity level on the windows in Windows 2000 (and provide a link) or does someone have any info to how this can be enabled?

I've tried to search this site, but I think the thread was posted when this site was hosted by gagames's server.

Thanks

Ghydda
    As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
    My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt
    |Stolen Rig|RetroGames Rig|Workstation Rig|Server Rig|

does that make them transparent or something? hmm... transparent windows... I like it with the menu fading it would be stellar

Comment

i just installed win2k rc2 and i noticed something odd along the same lines as this opacity observation...my 21" monitor is acting like an LCD monitor as far as the flyout menus behaviour. i have an LCD monitor as the second display under win98 and it's acting the same way. i just figured it was the beta 4.29 driver

btw is there a way to get the second display working under win2k rc2???

chucky

Comment

Did you also notice the shadow below the mouse? Just another cool effect.

Ghydda
        As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
        My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt
        |Stolen Rig|RetroGames Rig|Workstation Rig|Server Rig|

Comment

yes i did...its' awesome. i can't wait until matrox comes out with the full driver set!!! and with win2k running all my software, i can't wait to dump regular 16 bit windows!!!

chucky

[This message has been edited by Chucky Cheese (edited 19 October 1999).]

Comment

Yes, I know how to do it - it's a program called transx. Get it from <A HREF="http://gtech.matroxusers.com/downloads/transx.zip">here</A>

------------------
            Cheers,
            Steve

PS: Some or all of the above message may be wrong, or, just as likely, correct. Depends on what mood I'm in. And what you know. ;¬)

Comment

Working...
            X