Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laid off on Friday. Interview 1 at 3pm today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laid off on Friday. Interview 1 at 3pm today.

Laid off on Friday.

First interview 5 days after at 3PM today.

I am the man and in demand! Woohoo!!

:toots own horn after being in a somewhat bad mood:

Woohoo!!

Hope it goes well!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Best of luck!
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

while that's really good news don't toot your horn until you are actually hired

Here's to High_Jumbllama getting hired again!!

Cheers!

Comment

True about not being hired yet but considering my mood previously and this being much quicker than last time I got laid off it makes me happy.

Comment

My qualifications and references are of a higher quality and more diverse.

Comment

All right time to stop post whoring and getting back to using Google maps on the location of the interview.

Comment

Excellent, you go gett'em tiger!!! Good luck!

Comment

good luck HJ
                  P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Another tomorrow at 10am!

Comment

Eeee haw!
                      Best of Luck, beers on you when you get hired
                      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Best of luck!

I had almost a month of almost nothing when I was looking (very) recently, then within this past month there was a rush of job offers. It was a good feeling.
                        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Good Luck HJ

Comment

Other way round with me. I had an electronics technician who handed me his notice (1 month) one morning. I phone a friend whose company was in dire straits and asked him whether he was laying off any technicians. He said that one was desperately seeking a job. I had him round for interview the same afternoon. His CV and references were perfect for the job and I hired him on the spot. I took him down to the lab and introduced him to his predecessor, whose jaw dropped down to the ground that he could be replaced as easily as that. I told him to show the new guy the ropes over a week or two and then he could leave (with his month's pay, of course). That new guy was the best techie I ever had: he stayed with us for many years and had to leave only because of family troubles in Spain.
                            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I got the one month contract part. I do not know if the recruiter was buttering me up but he said that I was the most qualified and that this client frequently hires their temp people and they are looking for a permanent! And my pay is a small amount more as well!

Comment

Working...
                              X