APVe and x64 systems - no capturing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APVe and x64 systems - no capturing

XP/Vista x64 can't see Matrox capture device on Parhelia APVe.

Anyone has some more information about this? What's going on? Windows XP x64 Edition was released in April 2005 and we have no drivers yet?!

Bump

Comment

hurry up and wait.
      /meow
      Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
      Asus Striker ][
      8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
      Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Whatever you do...Don't hold your breath on Matrox ever releasing any drivers
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Thanks, you helped me a lot.

Comment

Matrox is still arround, last time we sold lowend Proliant server with Opteron and Matrox G200se (server edition) to client.
            Also APVes can still be had, sold one to some stock exchange company.

Comment

Originally posted by UtwigMU View Post
              Matrox is still arround, last time we sold lowend Proliant server with Opteron and Matrox G200se (server edition) to client.
              Also APVes can still be had, sold one to some stock exchange company.
              The company still exists. Barely.
              The old products still exist in the market, cause nobody is buying them. Can you say 'old stock'?
              The product/driver support does not exist. Most of their driver dev team work for nVidia these days.
              They put no effort into updating drivers for anything other than their most current products, and even that is minimal at best.
              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I think I'll buy some good hammer and make pizza from my APVe.

Comment

Problem solved.

Card replaced with NVIDIA 8800GT.

Comment

Working...
                  X