Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• temporary short term email address

Hello,

I seem to recall that someone has posted a service on which you could get a temporary short term email address (for registration on sites ans such). It is some time ago though...

Anyone remember where to find this?
    (search on murc was unsuccessfull)

Thanks,

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Mailinator provides Email and SMS Workflow Testing for Developers, Dev Teams, and QA Testing. Automate testing for 2FA and password resets.
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Thanks!

Have you used it? How long does the temporary mailaddress exist?

Jörg
      pixar

Comment

I haven't used it yet, so I don't know. But tell me how it works
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I use it frequently, and for me it has worked well, tho last time I read the faq they only guaranteed 24 hours data storage
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Thanks...
            I'll think I'll also give it a go (probably next week or so). Seems quite convenient. ;-)
            24 hours is more than enough for its purpose.

Jörg
            pixar

Comment

Did some checking and:
              You cannot delete your email here (you can't reply either), after a few hours, all email is auto-deleted.
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Yes, also came across that. Still, ought to be long enough.
                pixar

Comment

Working...
                X