Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toshiba MK2326FCH 2,5 hdd, do anyone know the specs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toshiba MK2326FCH 2,5 hdd, do anyone know the specs?

I have changed batteries in a laptop and i dont know the specs for the Toshiba MK2326FCH.
    Toshiba doesent have any info att all!
    The laptop manufactor (chicony) have no info either!
    The drive is an IDE but have an special connector so i cant conect it to another 'puter to check it!
    Any ideas, sughestions, info?

------------------
    INTEL PIII450 MSI 6163
    G200Mill 16MB SDRAM
    SBlive
    128 MB RAM
    19GB HDD Space!

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Try removing the HD and seeing if the data is printed somewhere on the drive.

Comment

To get to the Cmos battery in this particulary notebook you got to disassemble it completly.
      The only thing printed on the drive was the already stated serialnumber and a note that the varanty vould be void if you remover a sticker (actualy the sticker had fallen off)

------------------
      INTEL PIII450 MSI 6163
      G200Mill 16MB SDRAM
      SBlive
      128 MB RAM
      19GB HDD Space!

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
      X