Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes

uh, erm, does she have any clothes other than a cheerleader's outfit?

btw, i'm on episode 9; no spoilers allowed!
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Originally posted by schmosef View Post
    Probably not
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

btw, i'm on episode 9; no spoilers allowed!
      Yes, but she doesn't really wear much else until after ... well, that would be a spoiler.
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

so i have to ask, but don't tell me if it involves a spoiler, what's with all the minor continuity changes?

in the beginning of each episode there is a minor continuity change from the end of the previous episode.

do you think this was done as part of the "comic book" style of the show? is it a mistake? is it part of the whole time shifting story arc?

what's the prevailing theory?
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

so i have to ask, but don't tell me if it involves a spoiler, what's with all the minor continuity changes?

in the beginning of each episode there is a minor continuity change from the end of the previous episode.

do you think this was done as part of the "comic book" style of the show? is it a mistake? is it part of the whole time shifting story arc?

what's the prevailing theory?

It's done to ... well, the end of the episode is misleading. It's definitely intentional, and they offer little to no explanation of it. It's like my least-favorite feature of BS:G... see my other thread.
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
          X