OMG Elie i found it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Elie i found it!!!

Dinosaur Wars Aizenborg from 1977. it was later turned into a crappy movie using the first 4 eps. Attack of the Supermonsters.

Aizenborg is what we watched when we were young-er
    /meow
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Asus Striker ][
    8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
    Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

COOOOOOL!!!!

it rings a bell for sure, so here's the good news, I found a whole bunch of anime that I used to watch on You Tube!!!

Check this out...

Remember Sasuki?
    See and share the world in motion. Watch and share the world of videos. See and share the world through videos. Watch and share the internet's best videos. Videos tagged sasuki.

Remember Future boy Conan? or in Arabic it was called Adnan and Lina
    Arabic version
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Japanese version, English subtitles
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Awesome eh?
    Also do you remember remi the homeless french child who was bought by a traveller and the whole time shows the boy's struggle to find his mother.

Episodio 27 DVRIP por Marco Rossi, en español LATINO. Pronto mas capitulos.http://marco-de-los-apenino.tripod.com

And pepero
    Arabic version

All these brought back memories like no other!
    Last edited by Elie; 6 July 2007, 11:45.

Comment

Oh god, not heidi.
      That has to be taken down...
      PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
      Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
      +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

LOL!!

We didn't know any better at the time lol, but will take it down

Comment

hey Lowlife cat, yes yes I rememebr now holy cr@p!!!!

found a link on you tube!!!

Damn good anime

Comment

Holy smokes another I remember called...

Star blazers Yamato

And there was another one about a flying white whale with loads of weapons, don't know what it was called, forgot hehe.

Cheers,
            Elie
            Last edited by Elie; 6 July 2007, 11:44.

Comment

Space Battleship Yamato was an awesome show.

Last year an employee of mine found a torrent group that produced english subs of the entire original japanese series.

It was awesome to watch.
              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Ya know, I can still hire the full series of all of them from the local video store

Yamato toys still turn up in 7/11's for purchase, familymarts do coupon deals for Heidi place sets....
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Evildead666 View Post
                  Oh god, not heidi.
                  That has to be taken down...

Originally posted by Elie View Post
                  LOL!!

We didn't know any better at the time lol, but will take it down

Originally posted by Sasq View Post
                  ...familymarts do coupon deals for Heidi place sets....
                  Wha?
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

yeah every couple of years for a point deal, we get heidi place sets from familymart, they also do kittychan, miffy, a few others, it cycles through.
                    It is never a constant deal, just every couple of months, we get a different set.
                    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                    X