• Happy 4th of July!!

To all my American friends and families

Happy Fourth y'all!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Happy 4th of July folks!

Comment

Other than it being 104F(40C) today, it's been mellow. Not going anywhere tonight because I need to keep an eye on my poor dog who freaks out. Tranquilizers don't work and if we aren't here he usually shits and pisses all over or chews something up.
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

81°F with a cool breeze here with the storms totally missing us, and the family reunion BBQ was swweeetttt

Country style ribs, hot dogs, chicken breasts, red potato's, corn on the cob, mustard potato salad, macaroni salad, homemade baked beans, corn bread etc. etc. Basically a farm-style spread.

A good time was had by all, even the family dogs who got what the kids didn't fancy
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 4 July 2007, 19:51.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

101F Here. Melting in the sun. lol
              "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Byock View Post
                101F Here. Melting in the sun. lol

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Originally posted by ND66 View Post

That's why they call it Death Valley!

Comment

I've been to Vegas when pushing 114F, it did feel like the sun is burning the skin..... .

And they say "It's OK, it's a DRY heat". Well, I can't stand the humidity and the heat together, but over 110F, I don't know what's worse..... .

Comment

Those temps, with or without the humidity factor? Either way, anything above 95F (without the humidity factor) is too hot for this canadian!

Btw, It's a nice 72F here in Montreal.

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro View Post
                        Those temps, with or without the humidity factor? Either way, anything above 95F (without the humidity factor) is too hot for this canadian!

Btw, It's a nice 72F here in Montreal.

Nevada, Arizona and those close by have the "Dry Heat".

Comment

Well hope everyone had a good one, because ours here sucked. Somehow - still no word on exactly what happened - part of the town lost power late Wednesday afternoon. Basically anywhere on our side of town that has the local rural electric co-op as the provider went black. We didn't get power restored until mid-morning Friday. Of course, in the interim we had some not-so-terrible T-Storms roll-in. When power was restored we noticed that our cable and thus net was out. Didn't get it back until the next day (Saturday), and even then it's been dropping the net part intermittently.

Ended up staying at the Trina's parents house during the blackout. Amusingly they're only a couple blocks away but have city power.

Ah yes, and the city fireworks were cancelled anyways because of the past month of torrential downpours and flooding. So yeah.
                          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
                          X