There goes my hope for simple life...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There goes my hope for simple life...

Generally I assumed it wouldn't be a bad idea...not aiming at some ridiciluosly high level of wealth = not needingto kill myself and many joys of life in the process of rat race...

But...somebody had an idea of "Gran Turismo Polonia". And it so happens that it's in my city...
    I would be able to cope with that...

Unfortunatelly somebody had another idea - the hotel where all drivers stay and where they keep their cars is the one I see all the time from my window.
    And yes, the parking lot is ALSO visible from my window, and most cars from this list:

I have few dosen supercars in front of fvcking window!!! They drive in/out constantly!!! I can't take it anymore!!! Me...want!!!

well anyone driving them has lots of money right? so "accidentily" get hit by one and sue... gotta think like an american!
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Point your finger away from one of the drivers car as he's opening the door then look surprised and yell: "Holy crap! What's that?!?!?!?" and when he turns to look, push him out of the way and hop in for the ride of your life!
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
      X