X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Paper Mario

what an awesome game.

so creative. amazing art style.

it's stuff like this that shows how far ahead nintendo really is.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Haven't played it yet, but I'm a big fan of the other Paper Mario games. So is the rest of the family for that matter.

Actually, one time when I was out in Japan for an extended period of time, The Thousand Year Door was all the wife and her friend played.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

i haven't played the others nor read the reviews.

from the screenshots i've seen i'd guess that the games are not quite the same.

but i could be wrong.
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

each one tries completely different ideas or builds on what was done in the previous ones. They have all been fun and ground breaking in their williness to go outside the norm
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

so.. recommended?
          /meow
          Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
          Asus Striker ][
          8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
          Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

I read a preview for it on gamespy awhile ago, they said it was highly recommended. I'm thinking of picking it up.
            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by lowlifecat View Post
              so.. recommended?
              sorry... YES!

They have all been good games and you have to take the story with a grain of salt because it's written so it's entertaining for all ages... so the humor is a bit all over the place.
              Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
              X