Changing font size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing font size?

Now I know I might have a "DOH..." moment when you tell me, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the font, size and such for the tabs that are circled in the pic.

or are they hardwired? (hope not..)
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Isn't there a "font size" slider in Display properties -> Monitor?
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

i think from your screen shot(..can't read german?) advanced >> then click on what you want to change and then make the adjustments?

c

Comment

I can read german, but I can't read his screen shot either
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az View Post
          Isn't there a "font size" slider in Display properties -> Monitor?
          that will only change the size, not type of font.

Originally posted by Chucky Cheese View Post
          i think from your screen shot(..can't read german?) advanced >> then click on what you want to change and then make the adjustments?

c
          I've tried each and every setting under advanced and none of them effects the size or type of font that is used on those tabs.

Originally posted by az View Post
          I can read german, but I can't read his screen shot either
          When thinking on how many words we swedes have taken from german, english, french etc etc it weird that it's thought to be one of the hardest language to learn
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

There are certain window elements that Windows doesn't let you (easily) change the size of. Try a dedicated tweaking program like ... uh ... well I haven't used one in a while. But usually they let you do this.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

In Linux, you could've...
              "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

format > reinstall.

It SHOULD be Utseende > Avancerat
                Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by |Mehen| View Post
                  format > reinstall.
                  Now that is interesting, exactly how will reinstalling make it better?
                  (Olivetti Nordic support 1995, used the above as a catch all solution when they where clueless )

It SHOULD be Utseende > Avancerat
                  Sorry, there are no settings there that changes the font type or size for those tabs (everything else can be manipulated there)

As people has said before and as I knew, I can make them larger by fiddling with the DPI settings BUT that changes the size on all fonts by the same %

What I'm after is a way to independently change the size and font that windows uses to put characters on those tabs

Comment

wtf. its all there for me. interesting...
                    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

wtf. its all there for me. interesting...
                      Okay, I believe you, post the name(in English is fine) on the settings that changes the size and fonts on the tabs, and or post a screen shot where said font on the tabs are changed to Comic Sans MS and 24pts

Comment

how about this? http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/
                        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Maybe you have some crazy virus or something - how did it get like that in the first place?

Comment

I don't see any setting for the tab labels.
                            FT.

Comment

Maybe you have some crazy virus or something - how did it get like that in the first place?
                              The controls you are pointing at doesn't not contain any settings for the "tab labels"

I have no problems what so ever to change the title bar, or any of the other settings, it's just that there don't exist any controls that affect the "tab labels"

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post
                              I don't see any setting for the tab labels.
                              Thanks, for some reason it eluded me what to call em

Comment

Working...
                              X