Interesting one White Boys fail to achieve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting one White Boys fail to achieve

PC crowd won't like this and I can see the shredders coming out.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

It maybe that the needed resources are being diverted to the ethnic groups rather than handling all the under achievers.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

You can be poor and smart, but not when (no particular order & some may not apply to the UK);

1. the curriculum is heavy on political correctness & social science projects and low on usable skills, be they academic or vocational

2. the nanny state gives whole families no reason to aspire, so they find a benefit "comfort level" and inertia does the rest

3. a peer culture that makes learning success un-cool

4. the educational architecture is more geared towards teachers benefits and not results

5. school administrators are no longer required to be teachers w/classroom experience, meaning they're just specialized MBA's. Coincident with this is a lessening of the authority of principals, both over the kids and the staff

6. books & other materials are outdated

7. wrist-slap "discipline" unless you defend yourself from attack in which case you're suspended the same as your attacker

8. and one of my pet peeves: resources used to "educate" severely mentally impaired (SMI) and severely multiply impaired (SXI) "students", who in fact are just being provided with day-care.

The majority of these come from nursing homes, are severely retarded and plateau at a mental age of 2-3 at best, yet there are whole schools where there is a certified teacher and para-pro's assigned to these kids.

What do they do? Feed them, change their diapers etc.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 22 June 2007, 14:57.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Causing a lot of confused comments no doubt due to having to be PC about it.

Pop over to news.bbc.co.uk and look at the comments under How can we help White boys.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
      X