Tomorow is the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorow is the day

when Nath and I get married. on a new moon in the month of a blue moon.

tomorrow we will be heading out from our little peacfull cotage in the village of klonari to the limassol town hall where we will have a small 15min ceremony at around 11 am.

brian, the invitation is still out there for you and any one elses who is in cyprus. you can also reach me on the following number if you feel like it. 96-534931. don't feel obliged, just if you want to its there.
    ----
    because of the situation in leb we could not take anyone with us. so we are basicly all alone here. not that we mind ;-)
    we will be having a small party in leb once we get back on the 25th.

i'll let keep u guys posted later on all the fun stuff that has happened so far.
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Congrats and may the two of you find nothing but hapiness and joy.

(I do no want to be a pessimistic fearmonger but, uhm, is it wise to go to Leb now if you can choose to go elsewhere?)
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

congrats SD!
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Congrats from Margie & I too!!

Advice from a long married: when she says you're being an arse, she's probably right
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 14 June 2007, 07:54.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Two words you can say to keep your marriage going forever.... Yes dear.

That said, CONGRATS!!!
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro View Post
            Two words you can say to keep your marriage going forever.... Yes dear.

That said, CONGRATS!!!
            you forgot 'sorry, dear'

congrats
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

When I married miss right, I forgot to notice her first name was "Always"
              Congratulations SD!
              "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Congratulations SpiralDragon!

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Congrats! May you find a long, happy life with your wife!
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Congratulations!
                    Chuck
                    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Congrats!!!!
                      Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratz SD
                          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Congrats, and all the best
                            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Congrats and all the best.
                              Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

Working...
                              X