Calmness in our lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calmness in our lives

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished."
    So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of merlot, a bottle of white zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.

Please pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner peace.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Just finished off a half pint of Jack, some habanero Dorito's, half a bottle of Dr. Pepper and some leftover BBQ ribs in your honor.

URP!
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Hmm.. just had a party on friday and have half bottles of vodka, rum, gin, sake, tequila, vodka again and irish cream left... i might not see you guys for a while.
      Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
      Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

inner peace = roaring drunk?
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid View Post
          inner peace = passed-out drunk?
          fixed
          /meow
          Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
          Asus Striker ][
          8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
          Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Just in case you are having a rough day, here is a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological journals.

The funny thing is that it really does work.

1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
            2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.
            3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
            4. No one knows your secret place.
            5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.
            6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
            7. The water is so crystal clear, that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.............

See? It really does work. You're smiling already.

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

sorry, it just makes me wanna pee

Comment

I think only a keg of Guinness laced with horse tranquilizers could bring me any peace or calmness right now.
                “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeee, it works!!!!!!

Comment

i uh...

...um forget what i wanted to say

nevermind...
                    /meow
                    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
                    Asus Striker ][
                    8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
                    Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

After the significant issues that I have had recently at work. Hmm. Maybe a will help. Nope.

Comment

Working...
                      X