The Sheild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sheild

Just started watching it from season one.

Michael Chiklis' character seems so self destructive, it's hard to imagine that they could keep this going for 7 seasons.

I'm like the show a lot. But I just have one question: what's with all the gay sex?
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

You... don't... LIKE gay sex?
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Never got into it enough to watch, though I've always heard it's a good series.

As far as they gay sex goes, that's the latest trend with American TV. Homosexual characters and sexual situations abound, even if it's just for a running gag.
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I've just finished watching all 6 released seasons--time for a nap!

It's a truly awesome show. I killed some of the suspense by reading bits and pieces of episode/season summaries accidentally. For example, I knew ahead of time about certain upcoming plot twists that I wish I hadn't known.

I highly recommend the show (gay sex aside) for anyone looking for some escapism, just don't google for any info until you've watched all the episodes.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Originally posted by Gurm
          .. some very fair skinned women just have a nasty brown crack no matter what...

Comment

lol!

Comment

Working...
            X