Love ewe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love ewe!

A Welsh man buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool. After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and phones a vet for help. The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.

The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant.
    The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and instead will lie down and wallow in grass when they are pregnant.

The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes
    to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to
    impregnate the sheep himself. So, he loads the sheep into his Land Rover,
    drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back, and goes to bed.
    Next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he deduces that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the Land Rover again. He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back, and goes to bed exhausted.

Next morning, he wakes to find the sheep still just
    standing round. Try again. he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up, and drive them out to the woods.

He spends all day shagging the sheep and upon returning home, falls listlessly into bed.
    The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look out
    of the window. He asks his wife to look, and tell him if the sheep are lying in the grass.
    -
    -
    No, she says, they're all in the Land Rover, and one of them is beeping the horn.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Ha!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Roflmao!

Comment

Lol! :d

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

I read the title of the thread and...

For a friend's bachelor party some years back, we obtained a ... novelty item ... called "Eva the Love Ewe". It was, as you might imagine, an inflatable sheep...

The packaging promised "three fleshy, lifelike orifices", and proclaimed that, and I quote:

"Sheeps are very clean and passionate animals!"

It came - optionally - with sheep lingerie and sheep lubricant (for "baad boys").

Umm... yeah, why do I remember this crap? I was drunk out of my MIND that night!
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm View Post

Umm... yeah, why do I remember this crap? I was drunk out of my MIND that night!

Usually being drunk out of your mind helps you forget things…….. .

So, did it end with casual encounter with “Eva the Love Ewe” that made it so memorable?

Comment

You know we had one of those Eva's in a S&M gear hanging from the ceiling of one of my friend's dorm room in college.. I can only hope it was never used. The William Shatner cardboard cutout with a hold for a mouth was more likely to be used anyway....

sigh... 10 years later and I still don't know normal people
              Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Gurm is not laughing, I must be on his s..t list by now…

Comment

Eva gets around.

Several years back we went looking for my brother-in-law a gag birthday gift at a sex/novelty shop. While we're in there this guy (who uncannily resembled Tom Cruise) asks an employee if they have any blowup dogs or such. He ends up leaving before we do, but as we walk back out to the car we see him in the truck next to us blowing-up his newly acquired ewe.

Much laughter ensued.
                  “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

We determined that Eva's ... uh ... "primary" orifice would, in fact, accept an entire restaurant-style bottle of Heinz 57. It was 13" deep. Apparently built to accomodate John Holmes.
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                    X