Hint @ Jokers look in "Dark Knight"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hint @ Jokers look in "Dark Knight"

A background pic was posted today from the set of "Batman: The Dark Knight" and it shows Heath Ledger in his Joker garb reflected in a mirror. Accidental I'm sure

The image is small so magged it's not very sharp and it took some color processing but here are the original and the processed images;

Also; Nolan has announced that not only will it be shown in IMAX theaters but 4 major action scenes will be shot in the IMAX format, enhancing their quality where ever they're shown.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 29 May 2007, 19:17.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

An Aussie source, ninemsn, just posted what they say is the first official Warner pic of Heath Ledger as Joker. CREEPY, and more in line with the realism of the new franchise...

The dark and grainy image shows Ledger's character in the 2008 movie will appear less clownish and more gothic than in previous incarnations of the Joker.

advertisement
    While it is difficult to tell whether his hair will be classic Joker green, Ledger's lips are clearly less red and more scar-tissue pink.

The heavy scarring relates to part of the Joker's fictional origin, when the character fell into a vat of chemicals while escaping from Batman — and emerged as a clownish maniac.

Earlier this month Christian Bale, who will play Bruce Wayne in the new movie, said he is thrilled by Heath's portrayal as his arch-enemy.

"He is a great choice for it. I like it, personally," said Bale.

"Heath has a really crazy take for playing that role. He's going to do something really different with it."
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 29 May 2007, 20:56.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
    X