buymobilephones.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buymobilephones.net

Anyone got any experience of buying mobiles throught this type of store? Some of the offers seem too good to be true, eg free phone, 12 months free line rental on a 12 month contract via redemption in months 5.7.9&12.

Basically I'm looking for two phones, with the lowest possible overall cost for low usage.
    FT.

Obviously I'm not qualified totalk about the situation in the UK, but I got my mobile plan off ebay, from a seller with good feedback. No problems at all, and much better than anything I could have gooten offline.

The sellers get fixed sums per plan sold (depending on the plan), and many of these online sellers give a large part of that to the customer. They make enough money off the rest, as they don't have to pay rent, clerks etc. for a store.
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

They stack offers, scrounge, and are happy making a few bucks per plan sold. On the flipside, at a regular cell phone store they gouge you because they need to cover costs. Most of these places, believe it or not, ARE legit. Just find one with good customer feedback and you're all set.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
      X