• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More parenhts like this please!

Hammer that kid mom

Video link (CNN - short ad first)....
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Would have been better if the sign was right
    FT.

Comment

Shocking against his Human rights.

The Kid will be scarred for life and probably be in and out of jail. What does his Mother think she's doing. Belittling the child he'll have no confidence. She should be prosecuted. Disgraceful.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

He put a teacher in a headlock!? Death penalty!

But wait! "They were just horseing around and it got out of hand"

WTF? The teacher was physically horseing around with a student and got pissed because the student won the wrestling match, or what?

I think the mother is doing the right thing.
        But I hope the teacher had some "consequences" too.
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley View Post
          But I hope the teacher had some "consequences" too.
          The teacher did....he will never mess with trevor even again, hehe

Comment

The punishment is good and probably works, as for using it in this particular situation... not so sure.
            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT View Post
              Shocking against his Human rights.

The Kid will be scarred for life and probably be in and out of jail. What does his Mother think she's doing. Belittling the child he'll have no confidence. She should be prosecuted. Disgraceful.
              I'd almost be tempted to agree, but there are far more serious problems if he's scarred for life or becomes a frequent visitor to a jail cell. I also wouldn't go so far as to say she's belittling him, but rather that she's showing him there are consequences for his actions and that getting kicked out of school on a more permanent basis could very well put him into a situation where he is doing such menial work for a living or because the rest of the "chain gang" is as well.

Is it humiliating? No doubt about it. Did she maybe take it too far? Possibly. I, however, could think of far worse punishments (or non-punishments).

Now obviously if this is truly a case of some horse play going too far, then yeah, the punishment is a tad harsh, but it will do well to remind him that there's a proper way to conduct oneself with and around one's superiors.
              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
              X