Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starcraft 2 (official!!)

mmm zerg rush
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

The complete gallery is here:

In case any one is as blind as I am and missed the link to it in the first link
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Yeah!
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Sweet, I'll finally be getting a new game... whenever it comes out!

Comment

check out the blizzard main page http://blizzard.com/

also: http://www.starcraft2.com/
          Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

DX 8.0 card
            256-512 ram (single player vs online gaming)
            1.2GHz cpu

Blizzard generally makes games meant to work on most machines out there, so maybe I'm close to the specs

Comment

Except for WoW, which was sluggish on all machines when there were many units on screen. Since SC2 will be a 3D game as well (and with many units - zerg - and large units at once), I don't think it'll be very light on resources. When is it supposed to come out, anyway?
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

He asked for minimum specs, those specs I posted before are close to what C&C 3 requieres. I guess bareable would be for 1GB ram, 2GHz Athlon 64 or 3GHz P4, X1600 or GF 6600, medium settings ?

Comment

mmmmm tasty. Who is goig to host the murc server?
                  Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

It's nice that there has been an announcement, but knowing Blizzard it will still be 1-2 years before it's out, so I'm not wetting my mouth yet.
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Which is really, really good, because by then I can maybe afford a system that'll run it.
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

They said they haven't really done any of the single player content yet.

Comment

The English version of the video shown at WWI is available on Blizzard's site, and various other torrent places. 440MB, 20 minutes long.
                          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                            speaking of which, wats your favourite race? I personally like Zerg.

Nothing like mass producing mutalisks!

Protoss. I love their air superiority.
                            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Looks good, although a bit "plasticy". Can't wait to try it.

Comment

Working...
                              X