Atlantis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantis!

Who's coming to Atlantis? That's right...

*sigh*

It was inevitable, with Morena Baccarin already on SG-1...
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Wierd, they're putting a "hotlinking images not allowed" style character in SG: Atlantis? Interesting!

Comment

Hmm. I thought she was the female Wraith seen early on.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 17 May 2007, 20:29.

Comment

Crapzorz! Image theft! ROFL.

Yeah, she WAS the teenage wraith, but they're bringing her back as a sexy doctor. Mmm...
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

Saw her in person in 2004. Absolutely gorgeous. SuGl is still my favorite though.

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama View Post
            Saw her in person in 2004. Absolutely gorgeous. SuGl is still my favorite though.

Ehh... see, I can't handle the ridiculously bony types. Summer is attractive to be sure, but just... you'd get poked in all the wrong ways, y'know? All elbows and kneecaps.

Comment

Hmmm, checking on Morena at IMDB I see she's in a new Stargate movie ... "Stargate: The Ark of Truth (2008)"

"SG-1 searches for an ancient weapon which could help them defeat the Ori, and discover it may be in the Ori's own home galaxy. As the Ori prepare to send ships through to the Milky Way to attack Earth, SG-1 travels to the Ori galaxy aboard the Odyssey. The International Oversight committee has their own plans and SG-1 finds themselves in a distant galaxy fighting two powerful enemies."
              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by xortam View Post
                Hmmm, checking on Morena at IMDB I see she's in a new Stargate movie ... "Stargate: The Ark of Truth (2008)"

Yeah this has been bounced around for a while. If they can make enough money straight-to-DVD, they'll continue making 2-hour "double-episode" movies indefinitely. There are at least 2 already fleshed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm View Post
                  Ehh... see, I can't handle the ridiculously bony types. Summer is attractive to be sure, but just... you'd get poked in all the wrong ways, y'know? All elbows and kneecaps.
                  I normally do not like woman that look that small/thin. It can give an impression of being self destructive but with what she has shown she can do physically. . . . . . . . . and then there's that smile.

Morena is very stunning and classy/dignified looking. Oh to get smothered by her.

Comment

I do have a little trouble with those '2-hour "double-episode" movies ' as you call them ... movies that are no more than slightly more elaborate TV episodes. Then again some TV shows have gotten so much more elaborate over the last ten years or so. Still, I much prefer a proper movie which somewhat stands alone. I'll take some more Stargate however I can get it. Hell, give me more Star Trek. So I'm in a rut.
                    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by xortam View Post
                      I do have a little trouble with those '2-hour "double-episode" movies ' as you call them ... movies that are no more than slightly more elaborate TV episodes. Then again some TV shows have gotten so much more elaborate over the last ten years or so. Still, I much prefer a proper movie which somewhat stands alone. I'll take some more Stargate however I can get it. Hell, give me more Star Trek. So I'm in a rut.

Well, look at "Serenity". They made that feel a LOT different. Now, I'm not counting on the Stargate team to necessarily do that, I mean their LAST two-hour "movie" was only differentiated from the episodes by the presence of nekkid boobies.

Ok, I'm not being ENTIRELY fair, it did have a more "epic" scope. But hopefully with a SLIGHTLY larger budget they won't have that problem going forward...?

I mean, the Star Trek: TNG movies felt like ... VERY different from the episodes, despite only being double-length. There's just a lot more they can do with 2 hours, continuity-wise.

Comment

Any movie for a TV show has to be grander in scope, importance or danger. Serenity did that. Almost all the Star Trek movies did this even some of the bad ones. 3, 7 and 9 just seemed to be of the longer episode variety. 10 was somewhat better. 5 as bad as it was at least tried to have a great importance. As much as I disliked the movie as a whole it has the best line that characterizes James T. Kirk "What does God need with a starship?"

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama View Post
                          ... it has the best line that characterizes James T. Kirk "What does God need with a starship?"
                          You forgot the humorous preface ... "Excuse me ... ".

Comment

I need to find out when that movies is on again if for nothing else than to get a good recording of that line.

Comment

Working...
                            X