Car show pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car show pics

Went to some shows the past two weekends. Got a vendor booth at the larger one (Carlisle) Here are some pics (SNSFW):

user: speedcircuit
    pass: doitfaster

SpeedCircuit focuses on automotive performance and tuning of turbocharged imports. Founded in 2006, SpeedCircuit has been dedicated to perfecting the science of speed.

Damn, love the ride dude. Seriously, I always enjoy looking at it. It's got smooth lines, not overdone or too agressive (like those huge ass spoilers some put on ), perfect mags and painted calipers! It's done up just enough, with a very nice engine bay. Plus it's a four door so you don't attract too much attention, aka cops.

Overall, 9.5/10.

Now all _I_ need is a sweet ride and convince my girlfriend to dress up like that and I could go to car shows too!
    (she's very beautiful and has a killer bod but would never agree to anything like and I don't dare ask her either!)
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro View Post
      Damn, love the ride dude. Seriously, I always enjoy looking at it. It's got smooth lines, not overdone or too agressive (like those huge ass spoilers some put on ), perfect mags and painted calipers! It's done up just enough, with a very nice engine bay. Plus it's a four door so you don't attract too much attention, aka cops.

Overall, 9.5/10.

Now all _I_ need is a sweet ride and convince my girlfriend to dress up like that and I could go to car shows too!
      (she's very beautiful and has a killer bod but would never agree to anything like and I don't dare ask her either!)
      Have her pose around the house. It's a good start!

Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

I've always liked your car. I'm glad you still have it.

I could get her pose around the house, dressed up in everyday clothes, but she'd kill me if I ever took a photo of her in her nighty or whatever.

Comment

I've always liked your car. I'm glad you still have it.

I could get her pose around the house, dressed up in everyday clothes, but she'd kill me if I ever took a photo of her in her nighty or whatever.
          Hey, it's better than nothing!

PS - I hope to keep my Mazda, but check this place out for my next car:

A forum community dedicated to Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, turbo upgrades, Body kits, modifications, troubleshooting, and more!

Comment

If you get an Evo X and mod it, then you HAVE to keep me updated with tons of pics!!! And not the ones with those hotties blocking the view of the car or the engine bay either! Haha, j/k

I freakin love the Evo series. My fav is the Evo V but the Evo X is just as sweet.

Your the Admin of that forum? Hehe, sweetness!

Comment

If you get an Evo X and mod it, then you HAVE to keep me updated with tons of pics!!!
              You know it!

Did you see all of the X pics in the Evo X News section on the forum? I have an entire gallery set up there.

And not the ones with those hotties blocking the view of the car or the engine bay either! Haha, j/k

I freakin love the Evo series. My fav is the Evo V but the Evo X is just as sweet.
              I always loved the evos, but hated the looks. The X made me love the looks as well.

Your the Admin of that forum? Hehe, sweetness!
              Yup, along with being an admin at mazdas247.com

Comment

125 views and only one person chimed in? Weaksauce.

Comment

I'm sorry, but this kind of car just doesn't interest me at all, so I didn't comment. Nice girls though
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino View Post
                    125 views and only one person chimed in? Weaksauce.

At least you'll always have one faithful follower.

Eventually I'll get a garage with tools and post pics of my tuned up ride. One day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino View Post
                      Here are some pics (SNSFW):

If it wasn't for this, you would have maybe 5 views if I know Murcers.... .
                      Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Very nice pics
                        Finally had more than a moment to go through them all. WOW

Comment

Bah,
                          that car has no compression in cylinders 5 through 8.
                          But the girls make up for it
                          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                          X