Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EuroVision time!

Woohoo.

I'm setted down with the wife getting ready for the fun.
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Crappy entry from Ireland this year...
    Four songs in and Belarus look the best so far..
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

atleast no "Lordi" type entry from finland
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

The finnish entry wasn't bad. Nice effects in the background.
        I only watch it for the commentry anyway!

Comment

If I dont turn it off it will be the first time since 1995 I see it
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Ah. But we have Terry Wogan, and he's all most people tune in for anyway!

Eight songs in and Hungary are looking good.

Comment

Best French entry in years.... camp overload! Je t'aime

Comment

If that was the best from ukraine I dont even wanna imagine the worst

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if Ukraine win it with that 'effort'.
                  I'm still cowering at the UK entry.

Comment

Nokia seem to have managed to get their entire product lineup in the pre-song vids!

Comment

Eastern block voting in full force!

Comment

Our song next year should be titled 'we get no votes 'coz we have no neighbours'!
                        Last edited by Paddy; 12 May 2007, 15:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                          Our song next year should be titled 'we get no votes 'coz we have no neighbours'!
                          Well, split up the UK and you can be your own neighbors

Comment

My wife thinks that either the Serbs have been disseminated throughout Europe or she got the gay vote.

Comment

How about a descreption or a link for us poor North American's on what EuroVision is?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X