HOW ARE YOU & YOUR COUNTRY TODAY?I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR
    YOU,PLEASE IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME ON EMAIL shlee_w@yahoo.com.cn FOR MORE
    DETAILS.

MR SHUN WONG
    (HEAD OF FINANCE DEPT,
    TAISHIN INTERNATIONAL BANK,
    TAIPEI TAIWAN)
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

"Shun Wong" sounds like something you'd try to teach your teenage daughter.

Kevin

Comment

LOL Kevin
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

hahaha n1

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ View Post
          "Shun Wong" sounds like something you'd try to teach your teenage daughter.

Kevin

LOL!

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Okay I know I'm slow, but what is the point of most of these kind of emails? What do they get out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoZ View Post
              Okay I know I'm slow, but what is the point of most of these kind of emails? What do they get out of it?
              they tell you of an opportunity to get access to a lot of money. then they tell you that you need to provide a little bit of money to cover some fees. they milk you until you get tired for sending them money for yet more fees.

there are a lot of people who fall for their schemes.
              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Considering that Taishin International Bank is one of the biggest in Taiwan, I find it rather unlikely that the head of any department would be using a Chinese Yahoo email account to send unsolicited emails about "a business proposal."

Or just google it and ponder the existence of the site where the only hits occur: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...IN&btnG=Search

Comment

And now mine:

People's Bank of China, Beijing
                  Email:wang007cn@yahoo.com.cn

I am Mr. Wang HongZhang, Chief Disciplinary Officer, People's Bank of China (PBC), 32 Chengfang street, Xi Cheng district, Beijing. I have an obscured business proposal of US$24,.5million for you.
                  Please get back at me if you are interested.

Email:wang007cn@yahoo.com.cn

"Chief Disciplinary Officer." Sounds kinky. And they even spelled it right.

Kevin

Comment

I get 5-10 of these various scams each day on my 3 email addys. If they spam out a few million of these a week, and just one sucker out of a million falls for it, and then leach a few hundred to a few thousand $ off each sucker, they are stealing some big bux...and they get away with it.

Seems the last couple weeks, the scam of choice has been lottery winnings. If I add up all the lotteries I've won just this month, i'd have about 20 or 30 mil $$. I just need to give them my bank acct # and SS# , or send them some processing fee to get the winnings deposited to my account. WOOHOO!

Sad, but there are still suckers out there that fall for this crap.
                    Last edited by Kruzin; 28 May 2007, 00:02.
                    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Dear Sir/madam.Identity.

I am Barrister Frank Sadiq, private attorney to late Mrs. Stella Obasanjo, wife of the Nigerian former President Olusegun Obasanjo, who died on Sunday 23rd of October 2005 at a Hospital in Spain, she had traveled to Spain to undergo surgery and died from complications resulting from that surgery. As the personal attorney to the deceased, I handle every of her affairs, mostly properties and funds both domestic and in overseers. In this case my clients who left huge sum of US$61.5m ( Sixty one Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). My client's family has called me to account for my client's properties and fund offshore. Which I have already delivered to them and they are not aware of this particular fund.At this juncture, I seek your consent to present you as the benefactor to this said fund deposited in a financial institution, which I will disclose to you by the time I discovered your sincerity and seriousness in this matters. I have all the documents regarding the depositing of the funds. I will procure all necessary legal documentation that can be used to back up any claim we might make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, I promise that you and I can share the money 60/40%. Please awaiting your urgent response if you are interested. I believed my letter received a favorable consideration from you as I await your respond as soon as able possible. On your reply I will attach my copy of international passport for proper proof of my identity.

Website: http//www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/10/23/obasanjo.obituary/index.html

Best Regards,

Barrister Frank SadiqTel: +234-803-058-1900Frank Sadiq & co.Legal Practitioners,404 IBB Road,Ikoyi Lagos,Nigeria.

Hehe they think its smarter to use stories that was publised on CNN to increase the credibility .... haha and to use CNN

JD
                      Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

Working...
                      X