The Bourne Ultimatum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bourne Ultimatum

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

Enjoy

Sweet. Couldn't tell, but hoping they keep the drunken camera-man routine down to minimum. Loved the second film, but that damn near ruined it for me.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

they made a third?
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

They're based on a series of books by Robert Ludlum and - after Ludlum's death - another author who's name escapes me.

There was actually a mini-series for The Bourne Identity back in the late 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessterw View Post
          They're based on a series of books by Robert Ludlum and - after Ludlum's death - another author who's name escapes me.

There was actually a mini-series for The Bourne Identity back in the late 80's.

A miniseries which kept FAR closer to the books, and starred Richard Chamberlain. (Anyone who wants it, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do...)

At any rate, this next film is also directed by Greengrass (rhymes with dumbass) and will, undoubtedly, have the motion-sickness-inducing, poorly-thought-out-excuse-for-motion-simulation shakiness as the last one.
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          I would still get screwed

Comment

I have to agree with ya'll, I don't like the motion -simulation shakiness effect either, it does not reselmble the human eye when looking at action or anything.

Hope they do better, otherwise I really liked the two films so far, but DARN they killed off his girlfriend (played by Franka) I loved her in Run Lola Run and in the Bourne Identity.

Regards,
            Elie

Comment

OMG! There are other people besides me that have seen Run Lola Run?!?!?! (I own it )

Ditto on the camera thing.
              Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
              Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

I love that flick
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by |Mehen| View Post
                  OMG! There are other people besides me that have seen Run Lola Run?!?!?! (I own it )
                  I know very few people who haven't! Great flick.

Comment

*raises his hand*

I've seen Run Lola Run (Lola Rent, in German, or something like that). Good flick. One of the reasons I saw the first movie since Franks is such a fun actor, and Damon makes a believable emotionless killer.
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock View Post
                      ...Damon makes a believable emotionless killer.
                      Yeah, for once the inability to act in a way that conveys emotions was something positive
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Greengrass, and a lot of others, think that the shakiness "simulates" running or head-bobbing, or whatever.

What they forget is that your brain is an AMAZING jitter-corrector. Try this experiment. Fix your eyes on something across the room. Now wave your head around like a jackass. Don't do it too long - you'll get a headache! Did the object "move"? Nope! Your brain fixed the input so that it stayed in one place relative to the rest of you.

Now, in games like Quake, the up and down from walking doesn't affect the FOCUS point, it affects peripheral vision and self-image, etc. That's fine.
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock View Post
                            (Lola Rent, in German, or something like that).
                            "Lola rennt" - Lola runs. I still haven't seen it, BTW. I guess I should?
                            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

yeh... its a good movie... sound trak aint bad either
                              "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
                              X