Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this overclockin' psycho...

This guy is nuts... http://www.wizard.com/~scfoster/
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Somebody with way too much time on his hands!
    Asus P2b(1011),P3 500,256 mb pc133,Matrox G400 DH,Asus 50x,Iomega zip,Mitsumi CDR,Ibm 20 gb hd,Promise ultra 66 controller,Sb Live,Win 2000 pro

Comment

my uncle wants to build an air handler system, for cooling multipule computers (chilled air) and duct the chilled air to his many systems.

------------------
      hey do you remember when it took your computer 10min to boot up into windows and we thought that was fast? or how about when you upgraded from a 486 dx33 to a dx2 66 and thought wow only 5 min to boot? those were the days now if it takes more than 1 min 30 sec we wonder what is wrong with our system.
      msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
      it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Working...
      X