Anyone here running Vegas 7e?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here running Vegas 7e?

I updated to Vegas 7e yesterday and after upgrading the audio on my system was totally screwed. Playing an audio file in Winamp or any other audio/video app would cause nothing to happen. The counter wouldn't move. Just nothing. No audio from my TV application, DVD player, etc...

After a couple of reboots and quick attempts to figure it out I used Windows restore to roll back to the previous day, before the Vegas 7e upgrade. Everything back to normal.

Now something else could have happened yesterday but it seems likely the Vegas 7e upgrade was the culprit.

I checked around a couple of forums and no one seems to be having a similar problem with 7e. I was wondering if anyone running Vegas here noticed a similar problem.
    - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

I installed 7e yesterday. I haven't noticed anything strange with playback in DVD software or Windows Media Player or several other applications.

Have it installed on a desktop and a laptop.

Desktop is a P4 3ghz WinXP Home SP2
    Laptop is Core Duo T050 WinXP Home

Regards,
    George

Comment

I finally reinstalled the 7e update and everything is okay this time. I guess I had something strange happen on that first install.

Chalk one up for Windows Restore for saving me a big headache on that one.
      - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Comment

Working...
      X