Fallout 3 Alpha from 2003 released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 3 Alpha from 2003 released

Gameguru Mania is the world's leading source for PC, PS5, Xbox X, Switch video game news, reviews, previews, cheats, trainers, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

downloading it now. This is the alpha as it was when Black Isle was closed down in 2003. It's suppose to be really buggy and graphics a bit basic. Still. This was my favorite series of all time. These and Planescape Torment ruined all other PC RPG's for me.
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Also check out Fallout 3 teaser, that will be released in 33 days (according to Bethsoft.)

Bethesda Game Studios, the creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76. Explore a vast wasteland, devastated by nuclear war, in this open-world multiplayer addition to the Fallout story.

There is also some art on the page and tittle track, which sounds pretty good.

Looking forward for this game.

Jd
    Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

Also there is an update on the Bethesda home page, that Liam Neeson is doing the coice for the main actor.. hmm i really look forward for that game.

Bethesda Game Studios, the creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76. Explore a vast wasteland, devastated by nuclear war, in this open-world multiplayer addition to the Fallout story.

A new picture added.

JD
      Last edited by James_D; 8 May 2007, 11:48.

Comment

Another update from the fallout web, now only 14 days left, and an updated teaser picture..

JD

Comment

Teaser is out Well right now its down because of the thousands of fans overloading the servers...

Comment

Working...
          X