Liveware 3.0 for SB Live! out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liveware 3.0 for SB Live! out?

I noticed at Creative Labs home page that Liveware 3.0 was out for Sound Blaster Live! sound cards...I think. I tried hitting the link, but I could not connect. I assume it is because so many people are downloading, or in my case trying to download, Liveware 3.0. Has anyone downloaded it yet? Or know of an alternate site that I can grab it from?

Jammrock

------------------
    My computer can play all of my games well...except TA: Kingdoms, which I think you need a Kray to play.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

They haven't posted the file for downloading yet. It just says available soon for both the CD and Web files.
    www.sblive.com/liveware/get.html

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Ya, the latest version number available for download is 2.1. The Lava program they have is pretty cool too. Like ya never missed the 70s.

Comment

I'm hoping against hope that the new liveware drivers can solve my g400/sblive conflict (which incidentally, causes my games to crash so much that I've put replaced my sblive with my old awe64)!! Though of course, it could be a g400 and not sblive problem...

Comment

I'm running test benchmarks non stop for several da's now, and I don't have any trouble with SBLive (liveware2.1) and a G400Max (5.25 + Beta GL)

Comment

Latest rumors are that it will be released on October 14.

Paul
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
            X