Rosie O'Donnell a goner on the "The View"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosie O'Donnell a goner on the "The View"

It just had to happen with all the controversy she's been generating.

Setup: the Matrix Awards are for exceptional women in the media, a very, very black tie event held this year at the Waldorf-Astoria Grand Ballroom, one of the highest rent venues in the nation.

Last night she emceed the Matrix Awards and totally lost it. After a rant about Donald Trump she grabbed her crotch and said "e*t me" (not in her wildest dreams ), "it was always my dream to give an old, bald billionaire a b*ner" etc. and used other foul language & F-bombs all over the place.

Those that laughed were doing so nervously and several high end Democrats like consultant Robert Zimmerman seemed totally offended to have her on 'their side'.

Today the cover story is that ABC/Disney and her couldn't come to contract terms for next year, ABC/Disney wanting a multi-year deal and O'Donnell a 1 year, but if you saw Barbara Walters face at that event you'd know otherwise. Walters created & co-hosts "The View".

She'll finish this contract which is up in June.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 25 April 2007, 12:00.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Is it just me or is this good news?
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Rosie is a fat... uh... it rhymes with "truck". She's loudmouthed, opinionated, and irritating. I have NO idea why she ever got as popular as she has... much like Rush Limbaugh.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro View Post
        Is it just me or is this good news?

Comment

Double
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

'bout time. Donald Trump did not behave well in this but Rosie did get what she deserved.

Comment

Working...
            X