Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Shooting Rampage At Virginia Tech - 22 death " !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Shooting Rampage At Virginia Tech - 22 death " !

Some people are ....

22 death confirmed so far......

22 Dead in Shooting Rampage At Virginia Tech

A gunman opened fire in a dorm and classroom at Virginia Tech on Monday, killing 21 people and wounding another 21 before he was killed, police said.

The university said in a news release there were multiple victims. Government officials with knowledge of the case said there were seven to eight other "casualties."

The shootings happened at West Ambler Johnston, a residence hall and an engineering building, Norris Hall, on opposite sides of the 2,600-acre campus.

"There has been a multiple shooting with multiple victims," the Web site reported, adding that police were searching for a possible second gunman.

Students were asked to stay in their homes away from windows.

"There's just a lot of commotion. It's hard to tell exactly what's going on," said student Jason Anthony Smith, 19, who lives in the building where shooting took place.

The initial shooting was reported at West Ambler Johnston Hall, which houses nearly 900 students.

Officials ordered the campus closed, the second time in less than a year the 26,000-student campus was shut because of a shooting.

In August 2006, the opening day of classes was canceled and the campus closed when an escaped jail inmate allegedly killed a hospital guard off campus and fled to the Tech area. A sheriff's deputy involved in the manhunt was killed on a trail just off campus.

The accused gunman, William Morva, faces capital murder charges.

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

:shakeshead:
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Live coverage on NBC.

22 dead
        28 wounded

They had released lockdown and then the gunmen opened fire again. He has since killed himself.

Comment

OMG, it just keeps growing and growing....

32 Killed in Virginia Tech Shootings, At Least 24 Injured

Get Washington DC,Maryland,Virginia news. Includes news headlines from The Washington Post. Get info/values for Washington DC,Maryland,Virginia homes. Features schools,crime,government,traffic,lottery,religion,obituaries.

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

So sad
            FT.

Comment

I can't reply with anything suitable to polite conversation...
              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Unbelievable
                All this sadness from just one guy!!

Comment

Article....

Gunman kills 32 at Virginia Tech before being killed

April 16, 2007

BY MICHAEL SNEED (Chicago) Sun-Times Columnist

Authorities were investigating whether the gunman who killed 32 people on the Virginia Tech campus in the deadliest shooting rampage in U.S. history was a Chinese man who arrived in the United States last year on a student visa.

The 24-year-old man arrived in San Francisco on United Airlines on Aug. 7 on a visa issued in Shanghai, the source said. Investigators have not linked him to any terrorist groups, the source said.

Police believe three bomb threats on the campus last week may have been attempts by the man to test the campus’ security response, the source said.

The exits to the buildings where the shootings occurred were chained by the shooter, the source said.
                  >
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Selfish bastard.

Comment

32 victims dead, gunmen dead, 18 injured. The police are not sure if there was a second shooter or not.

Comment

Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                        Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                        Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

I just have one question. Why?

Comment

Couldn't the bastard simply shoot himself first?
                            "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Originally posted by TransformX View Post
                              Couldn't the bastard simply shoot himself first?

Again, the perpetrators of these crimes/horrors/tragedies are selfish bastards.

Comment

Working...
                              X