Why???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why???

1: When you behind a good driver they always turn off after a few miles.
    2: If you behind a bad driver they never do.
    3: Traffic lights nearly always turn to red despite there being no traffic on the other road concerned.
    4: When your behind a Tractor you never see any other traffic when you on bendy section but soon as you're on the striaght theres loads of vehicles coming towards you.
    5: When you £*ck up there always someone around to see it.
    6: Why do Lorry drivers pull out to over take another Lorry going 0.000001mph slower.
    7: Why do Milk Float drivers always park in the middle of the road right next to a vacant space.
    8: In a car park why do people who park perfectly, get out, look at it and then get back in. They then move the car and park very badly instead.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Originally posted by The PIT View Post
    6: Why do Lorry drivers pull out to over take another Lorry going 0.000001mph slower.
    I can explain that one as I've driven a semi and done the same thing. It's because the truck you're passing is governed to go, for example, 62 mph, while your truck maxes out at 65, and staring at the rear of their trailer for the next 400 miles sounds is even less thrilling than it sounds.

Comment

P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT View Post
        4: When your behind a Tractor you never see any other traffic when you on bendy section but soon as you're on the striaght theres loads of vehicles coming towards you.
        Which is exactly why you shouldn't overtake in bends: You don't see the oncoming traffic
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az View Post
          Which is exactly why you shouldn't overtake in bends: You don't see the oncoming traffic
          That depends on the side of the road.
          If there's nothing blocking your view across the apex of the bend, you can often see further up the road without having to edge out into the other lane to see past the slower car.

I had to chuckle at one of those Police Camera Action shows where traffic cops are following a speeding driver who overtakes on a bend and the show narrator is "And overtaking on a bend, the child molesting bastard!! We should string maniacs like this up!", where from the camera in the police car you can plainly see the road ahead across the apex of the bend, so the driver was in no danger overtaking.
          Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram View Post
            I can explain that one as I've driven a semi and done the same thing. It's because the truck you're passing is governed to go, for example, 62 mph, while your truck maxes out at 65, and staring at the rear of their trailer for the next 400 miles sounds is even less thrilling than it sounds.

You mean you don't disable the Governer

Well in this country being smaller than good old states it's very unlikely you'll be looking at the back end for that long.

Nothing more annoying than being sat behind an impatiant trucker for the next xxxx miles before he decides to give up or just manages to creep past his buddy.

9: When the trucker whos taken nine million miles to overtake his buddy pulls in his buddy then pulls out to overtake him.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Do you get your BP tested regularly, TP?
              FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post
                Do you get your BP tested regularly, TP?

You learn to Control your Blood preasure when you're a Sheffield United Fan.

Anyway I've bought a Tank can drive through even big Lorries.
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                X