Two adult blonde jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two adult blonde jokes

A blonde went into a global message center to send a message to her mother overseas.

When the man told her it would cost 200 bucks, she exclaimed, "I don't have that kind of money!! But I'd do ANYTHING to get a message to my mother in France!"

The man arched an eyebrow, "Anything?" "Yes, absolutely anything" the blonde promised.

With that, the man said, "Follow me."

He walked into the next room and ordered her to come in and close the door. She did.

He then said, "Get on your knees."

She did.

Then he said, "Take down my zipper."

She did.

He said, "Go ahead... take it out."

She took it out and grabbed hold of it with both hands. The man closed his eyes and whispered, "Well... go ahead!"

The blonde slowly brought her lips closer, and while holding it close to her lips she said loudly, "Hello.... MOM?"

A Policeman pulls a blonde in a sports car over for speeding and is trying to explain to her what and where her driver`s license might be. After she eventually gives him her driver`s license, he asks for registration.
    Getting another blank blonde look from her, he explains, "It`s that little piece of paper you get with your car and you keep it in the glove compartment."
    "Ah," she says as she bends over to get it. While she is looking through the glove compartment, the officer gets excited. The officer unzips his pants and pulls his member out.
    Excited that she had found her registration, she turns around and looks up. A look of dismay crosses her face and she says, "Oh, no! Not another breathalyser test!"
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

haha, liked the second one
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
    X