X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think before you post

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

creepy
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Warning!!!

Though the video itself is fine, the website it's on has NSFW ads (that adblock didn't catch).
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Excellent commercial. Hopefully it will convince some of the dangers of posting all their details online.

Comment

JOKE AHEAD

It's bloody stupid. How else will we get intereting content on the net?

/JOKE BEHIND

Edit: It was a joke.
          Last edited by Umfriend; 9 April 2007, 05:56.
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
            It's bloody stupid. How else will we get intereting content on the net?
            Some of us who don't know you better may take that comment to heart.
            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Yeah, a smiley would have been better with that. My kids for instance, would not dream of posting silly stuff. Because we warn them. Amongst others for things like this.
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

That video reminds me of a site called Deviantart.com but then again, that is the nature of the net. You just have to keep it in mind when you post.
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                X