Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to become an astronaut?

Well, here you go:

MattSparkes writes "There have been four space tourists so far. You could become the fifth — even if you aren't a dot-com millionaire. New Scientist is running a competition to send one person on a sub-orbital flight, 62 miles above the Earth. All you have to do is write 250 words on what the ...

(but you have to be from UK...)
    (oh, and write some short essay and be chosen as a winner )

Anyone recommend a brand of diaper?

Comment

Depends
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
        Depends
        Isn't that what an old lady tastes like?
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

If image dont work
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Comment

I probably admit very very shameful things here, but I don't get it. I get what he means when he screams about the temperature, I guess, but I don't get what the question is really about. Is it really just about taste in underwear? (Boxers, and never speedos, of course, in that case)
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Depends are a brand name for adult diapers.
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

In that case, I give a hearty LOL
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
                  X